Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 5 Movies of 2011

This year lacked good movies overall but there were a couple of diamonds in the rough and a couple of series that blew my mind.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: I asked myself how could this series get any better and somehow they did it, I'm not a Harry Potter fan boy by any stretch of the imagination but this was definitely the movie of the year and I am sad to see the series end. No more wizards using big sticks to make magic o_0

2. Fast 5: Finally this series gets back to its blockbuster status, The Rock blew the top off this series and I can't wait for the next one to come out. The Rock and Vin Diesel fight was B.A.

3. Warrior: This is an example of a diamond in the rough movie of 2011, this movie had everything from a great climax to emotional scenes and intense fighting. This movie is a must see and one of the best sports movies ever made.

4. Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows: Better than the first one somehow, Robert Downey Jr. is a great Sherlock. The story is great the comedy is great and Jude Law is once again excellent and has great re pore with Downey Jr. And the cliffhanger was a good one Here's to a Sherlock III.

5. Fighter: Another great sports movie this one however is a true to life story and Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale do a great job in this movie. This movie displays the struggle of drug addiction and how perseverance truly does pay off. Micky Ward is a beast x_x

These are my top 5 movies of the year leave a comment on any movies you think I snubbed. Unless its Twilight in the great words of Lil Wayne I got no love for Twilight o_0

No comments:

Post a Comment